La vida Erasmus



I've always wanted to try to live somewhere abroad, where it's warmer, where everything will be new and different and where I would be able to get out of my routine. I had heard stories from many students that were on Erasmus and loved it, but I never really had the guts to go myself - mostly since dealing with the paperwork seemed like a journey from hell.

I believe there is always an event, a situation or just a switch in someone's head that suddenly makes them want to get out of their comfort zone. I had that happen to me, so I  applied for Erasmus without even thinking about it. The only things you needed to apply were a few documents, so that part was easy (paperwork later is a bit more complicated, but still worth it). Choosing where to go was even easier - Spain. Where it's warmer, cheaper and more relaxed. Also, I am familiar with the language from watching many telenovelas when I was young. After a few months of paperwork, exams and saying my goodbyes, on Valentines day 2016. I found myself on a plane, and 2 bus rides later, I was at my new home 


H u e l v a, A n d a l u c i a.

Right away I saw I nailed the location. Huelva is a city of about 200 thousand people, located on the sea, with sandy beaches, where everything is close, winters are warm and summers are too warm. People are kind, nice and relaxed, they start working around 9-10 in the morning, then some shops close for a few hours for "siesta", and work some more in the evenings. There is always something happening and the atmosphere is like you are on vacation.

Plaza de las Monjas @Huelva

In the beginning, it was all a blur. I, who had never really lived without my parents for more than a month, found myself in a new city, with no apartment and without knowing anyone - and it was wonderful
The first week makes you or breaks you, you just gotta organize your life for the next 5-6 months. In a few days, I found an apartment in the center, got a roommate, made myself a budget and went to Madrid to the first trip organized by Erasmus Student Network Huelva. On this trip, I met people for which I had no idea will change my life so much. The fact that students from different countries found themselves in the same place at the same time was enough to make you create strong friendships.

Toledo or Rivendell?

I tried to use every opportunity I had, so I spent most of my money on traveling. I took a zip-line from Spain to Portugal going 80 km/h, I danced on parties in Ibiza, I waited for two hours in front of the magnificent Alhambra just to see the inside of it, I went on a road trip through south Portugal, Algarve where we were camping, I walked around Sevilla with the Croatian flag with over a thousand other Erasmus students, I amazed at Toledo and the fact that it reminded me of 
Lord of the Rings, I ate churros and tapas next to my apartment, I drove a car on the beautiful coasts of Mallorca, I spent the night in a wooden bungalow in Sierra Nevada, and I hung out with monkeys on top of Gibraltar rock.



Africa in the background @Gibraltar rock


@Guejar Sierra

The killer view @Sant Salvador, Mallorca



ESN Ibiza trip
What really made my experience were the friends I made. Starting with my roommate from USA, Fauna. Although she is a few years younger than me, she has very rich life experience, so she was always here for advice. We did absolutely everything together because we found ourselves to be incredibly similar. Out apartment became the after party spot, mostly because Fauna always had frozen chicken nuggets and pizzas so we would all eat that like it's our last meal. We shared everything from clothes and makeup to responsibilities and life experiences.

About two months after, we got a new roommate, Emily, the Irish girl. She is probably the kindest person you will ever meet. She is always there for you when you need it, but that was sort of the unspoken rule in our apartment. We went through everything together, hangovers, heartbreaks, embarrassing mornings, late talks at 5 am when we couldn't sleep so we would just drink tea and discuss stuff. There was also the Latvian, Eliza. This girl is so free, open, and always says what she means, lives for the moment and she taught me how to live a more spontaneous life. We had just met for the first time, had lunch at my apartment, went to a class together and never separated since.
The great loves of my Erasmus @Saxo


As time went by we turned into a group of almost 40 people, if not more. Everyone was from a different country, we went out every day, either on parties or trips or just to go get helado or caffe con leche, been there for each other in different situations and I learned something from each of them. No one judged anyone about anything, we spent 98% of the time laughing and 100% supporting each other.




"Mosquito" Tio's birthday party @Punta Umbria

I can honestly say I am a better person for knowing these people. Our group stared to grow so much that we made super-botellon parties three times with over 100 of us in one apartment (bless you Dario and flatmates). There were moments when I would miss Croatia, but at those moments the eight of us Croatians met in one apartment, cooked something that was closest to čevapi, we listened to Oliver and talked about nostalgia for home. After classes, when all the others would drink their coffee in five minutes, we would stay longer, because that is just our way of life. By far the proudest feeling was watching the football match between Spain and Croatia, embraced with our flags, surrounded by Spanish people, and winning.


Evento nacional Erasmus @Sevilla

I didn't even mention University, because for us it was just a chance to socialize and the classes were relatively easy. In April, when the temperatures rose, we went to Punta Umbria beach, which was 15 minutes away. Long sandy beaches, waves, warm sea, reggaeton music in the background and sipping on cocktails - like a movie scene.


@Punta Umbria

Often I say that my Erasmus experience was the highlight of my life and that I don't know if I will ever be so happy as I was then, because there really is not a better way to describe it. That feeling of freedom, where every day is different, where you don't know what will happen to you or who you will meet is just absolutely amazing.

Four months after we all went home, the 25 of us Erasmus students made a reunion in Amsterdam, where we slept on a huge boat, went through our old memories and created new ones. I myself am a huge sucker for reunions, so that moment when we all arrived and started hugging each other, and when we went out and the DJ played Nicki Jam for us - it was like no time had passed. We still talk almost every day and some smaller reunions always happen.

The people you meet there become more than your friends, they become your family there, and for me, that is the most important thing that you can get from Erasmus.

It doesn't matter where you are now, at which situation or what excuses you have for not going. Erasmus is the most amazing experience you can get as a student and it's a shame not to use it. So go, travel, try everything you ever wanted, get to know yourself and come back as a better person - life is too short for anything else.

                         


Por la Familia Shogun


Primjedbe


  1. Urgent cash loans ! ! !

    Loan 100% Guaranteed

    For those who want an emergency loan I offer you an affordable interest rate of 3%. You have been rejected by many banks? Do you need financing for debt consolidation urgently? Or you need financing for your business per track. So, we are the best solution to your needs. We offer loans to interested clients without penalties. If you are interested please contact us as soon as possible and you will be filled with joy.

    EMail: fastloan078@gmail.com

    Call + Whatsapp: +91 892 950 9036

    OdgovoriIzbriši

  2. Hello Everybody, I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $20, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $20, 000.00 Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact via email:(challotloan@gmail.com) Thank you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ZDRAVO; Potrebujete posojilo?
    Nudimo vse vrste posojilnih storitev: osebno posojilo, poslovno posojilo, hipotekarno posojilo, avto posojilo, konsolidacijsko posojilo, posojilo za plačilo računov in še veliko več.

    Ali potrebujete posojilo za financiranje vašega projekta?
    Lahko vas podpremo s posojilom za izvajanje vaših projektov, kot so: gradnja hiš, pisarn, kmetij, pa tudi financiranje vaših potovalnih projektov, vašega podjetja ali projekta, za katerega potrebujete zunanje financiranje.

    Potrebujete investicijski sklad?
    Lahko vlagamo v vaše velike projekte. To je rezervirano za podjetja, ki iščejo vlagatelje za financiranje njihovih raziskovalnih projektov, nepremičninskih projektov, prevzemov in drugih poslovnih potreb.

    IZBERITE NAJBOLJŠE MOŽNOSTI KREDITA ZDAJ
    Za več informacij o naših storitvah nas kontaktirajte preko tega e-poštnega naslova: novaglobalfinances@gmail.com

    Kaj ponujamo;
    Nudimo vse vrste posojilnih storitev. Nudimo zavarovana in nezavarovana posojila, prav tako pa lahko zaprosite tudi za dolgoročne in kratkoročne posojila po zelo ugodni obrestni meri. Moje podjetje vam bo pomagalo doseči različne cilje s široko paleto posojilnih izdelkov.

    Lahko si pomagamo!
    NOVA GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES je podružnica ene najmočnejših finančnih skupin v Evropi in po vsem svetu z velikim kapitalom. Sledimo strategiji prisotnosti, kjer najdemo rast, povezujemo kupce z možnostmi, ki jih ustvarja, pomagamo rasti podjetjem, gospodarskemu razvoju in posameznikom, da uresničijo svoje ambicije. Trgovali smo že več let in v današnjem času dajali nešteto posojil .

    Pošljite zahtevo za posojilo zdaj !!!
    Ime: Camilla Karlsen (uradnica za posojilo)
    Kontaktna pošta: novaglobalfinances@gmail.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. resnično pričevanje in dobra novica !!!

    Moje ime je mohammad, pravkar sem prejel posojilo in je bilo nakazano na moj bančni račun, pred nekaj dnevi sem se preko Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com) prijavila na posojilno družbo Dangote, povprašala sem Lady Jane o posojilu Dangote Zahteve podjetja in Jane mi je dejala, da če bom imela vse zahteve, da mi posojilo nemudoma nakažejo

    In verjemite mi zdaj, saj je bilo moje posojilo Rp11bn z 2-odstotno obrestno mero za moj posel premogovništva pravkar odobreno in preneseno na moj račun, to so sanje, ki jih obljubim, Lady Jane obljubim, da bom svetu povedal, da je to res? in takoj povem svetu, ker je res

    Ni vam treba plačati prijavnin, licenčnin, upoštevati Dangote Loan Company in dobili boste svoje posojilo

    za več podrobnosti me kontaktirajte po e-pošti: mahammadismali234@gmail.com in se za posojilo zdaj obrnite na posojilo Dangote po e-pošti Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Od muža sam se razdvojila prije tri godine. Među nama nije bilo komunikacije. Obitelji i prijatelji su mi savjetovali da se opustim i zaboravim na brak i da nastavim dalje u svom životu. Nisam se htjela udati za nekog drugog jer duboko u sebi još uvijek volim svog muža. Toliko sam patila od boli i zbunjenosti da sam na internetu pročitala preporuku o tome kako je dr. Alaba ponovno spojio razoreni brak uz pomoć svojih duhovnih moći. Neprestano sam čitala toliko svjedočanstava o tome kako je pomogao stati na kraj razvodu i vratiti bivše voljene ljude i moja vjera se obnovila. Odmah kontaktiram dr. Alabu nekoliko minuta kasnije on mi je odgovorio i dao mi upute što da radim, nakon što sam ispunila traženi uvjet dva dana nakon rituala, čarolija mi je promijenila život oko mog muža da doza ne razgovara sa mnom. Dva dana me zvao usred noći plačući i ispričavajući se da je to djelo demona, pa sam još uvijek zadivljena ovim čudom pa mu opraštam. Sada je moj brak sada u ravnoteži. Ritual dr. Alabe je odlično funkcionirao i moj brak je jači nego prije, i ništa nas više ne može razdvojiti. Posjetio sam toliko stranica da sam tražio pomoć, bilo je beznadno dok se nisam povezao s dr. Alabom, pravim muškarcem koji mi je pomogao da oporavim svoj razoreni brak ako imaš sličan problem u braku, želiš da te muž ili žena vole opet. , Imate nekoga koga volite i želite da vas on ili ona voli zauzvrat, imate izazov u svom životu, predložak čarolije dr. Alabe je rješenje i odgovor na vaš problem, whatsapp/viber s njegovim telefonskim brojem: +1(425) 477-2744, Kontaktirajte ga danas slanjem e-pošte na dralaba3000@gmail.com. Ne dopustite nikome da vam oduzme supružnika.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi